Let’s dive right into them…
- CALL TO ACTION: Are you looking forward to spring or are you a snow bunny?
- March is the month of four-leaf clovers and luck. Why not post a good quote? Example: “I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” -Stephen Leacock
- Happy National Umbrella Month! Speaking of, are you covered with umbrella insurance? (Be sure to include a link to your product page!)
- March 6th is Dentists’ Day. If your agency provides dental and/or dentists insurance, now would be a good time to share the product page with your fans and followers.
- Post one of your favorite blog posts from this month.
- It’s National Caffeine Awareness Month. CALL TO ACTION: Quick! Hot or iced coffee?
- Daylight savings occurs on Sunday, March 10th. Remind fans and followers to set their clocks an hour forward!
- March 7th is Cereal Day. CALL TO ACTION: What is your favorite cereal of all time?
- Most likely, there are plenty of local festivities going on around this time of year. Find one of your favorites and advertise it on your Facebook and Twitter.
- March 12th is Plant a Flower Day. CALL TO ACTION: QUICK! Tulips or daisies?
- March 14th is National Pi Day (3.14, get it?)
- March 14th is also National Potato Chip Day. Go ahead, post a photo and remind your fans and followers to have a bag of their favorite brand!
- March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day – it’s a good time to remind all to drink safely.
- Post a St. Patrick’s Day recipe. Corn beef and cabbage… yum!
- March 19th is St. Joseph’s Day – for all your Italian-heritage clients. Be sure to remind them to grab their zeppoles, too.
- March 20th is the first day of Spring! Include a spring photo and maybe even a quote. For example: Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!” -Robin Williams
- To celebrate Workplace Eye Wellness Month, post an article from OSHA promoting eye safety in the workplace.
- National Doctor’s Day is March 30th. Like the dentist post, you can also take this time to post a link to your medical malpractice insurance page (if you offer this coverage.)
- CALL TO ACTION: What is your favorite Easter candy?
- Holidays such as Easter and Passover are at the end of the month. Be sure to wish all fans and followers a happy holiday!
These ideas are certainly going to help you fill up your social calendar this month. The best part? There are plenty of other routes and topics to tackle! If you have any great ideas in mind that were not mentioned above, please leave a comment. We want to see what you’ve got!