Are you ready to fall in love with social media this month? We understand that it may be hard to make time for social media efforts as an insurance agent, but we will continue to encourage it. Why? Because social media engagement is a great way to reach out to clients, fans and followers! Being active on social media and having a constant online presence may bring leads to your agency, and in turn, success.
Fortunately for you, you have us Insurance Bloggers here to get your creative juices flowing. We have 15 social media ideas that may lead to some great ideas of your own.
Here are 15 ways to get social during the month of February:
- February is American Heart Month. You may want to post an article that has heart health tips or possibly your own blog that you have written (blogging and social media go hand-in-hand!)
- February 10th is National Umbrella Day – post a picture of an umbrella and possibly a link to your umbrella insurance product page.
- Risk Awareness Week is February 7-14th… great for an insurance-related post.
- February 12th is Abraham Lincoln’s birthday! Post a quote, such as: “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
- Post a Valentine’s Day recipe. Many fans and followers may be baking for loved ones this month!
- CALL TO ACTION: Do you prefer chocolate or roses?
- Post a fun Valentine’s Day fact. Example: 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- February 17th is “Random Acts of Kindness Day” – post a kindness quote or ask fans and followers what they will be doing to celebrate.
- February 20th is Cherry Pie Day. Share a recipe!
- February is National Wedding Month – remind your fans and followers! This may be a good time to post wedding tips, fun facts, advice or possibly a reminder to look into wedding insurance.
- CALL TO ACTION: What is your favorite romance movie of all time?
- February is Library Lovers Month – a great CALL TO ACTION post would be: What is your favorite novel of all time?
- February 22nd is George Washington’s birthday. Post a quote, such as: “It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.”
- National Chili Day is the last Thursday of February. On the 28th, post your favorite recipe for your fans and followers!
- The Oscars are on February 24th. CALL TO ACTION: What are you most excited about this year?
Whether you are at a loss for a post or simply strapped for time, these topics are sure to come in mighty handy this month. Enjoy and stay social!