Do you constantly update your insurance blog on your website? This is important not only to gain traffic, but to also keep your audience engaged. However, did you know you can also promote your blog through your social media accounts? By utilizing all of your resources, you can maintain a strong insurance marketing strategy that your customers will love.
Sharing your blog posts on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can help your content gain the exposure you want. It is important to keep in mind that each social media site offers different benefits and abilities. This is why creating a process for each will help tailor your social sharing in order to generate as much engagement as possible. Consider these tips to help you engage and find your customers:
Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn
- Using the social tool HootSuite allows you to post to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn all at the same time. This will save you time and help you make sure your audience will see your post.
- Facebook favors posts that have lots of interaction, such as people liking the posts, commenting on them, and sharing them with their friends.
- To help your Facebook page get more exposure, use HootSuite to post the blog link to the page. That gives exposure to both your Facebook page and your blog post.
- Including images in your posts will also inspire clicks. HootSuite. Share your blog on your Facebook page and then reshare it using your personal profile in order to help it be seen by more people.
- When using Twitter, you can tweet your link as well as include a relevant hashtag in order to gain more exposure.
- While you’re sharing your post, you may as well add LinkedIn. For many, it is their main social media platform. So sharing the link there is a smart move to make.
Taking these steps will allow you to interact with your different audiences and give great exposure to each of your blog posts. It will also help you strengthen your insurance marketing strategy as well as increase traffic to your website. Remember, keep these tactics in mind once you put up your next blog post, and you will gain a community in no time!